The Best is Yet to Come 🎉 - CH Newsletter #49 December 25, 2022
As part of joining our private residential community, our members receive weekly updates about the community, upcoming events, developments in the student residence and any other relevant news. We've decided to post these updates on our website in order to let our visitors looking for student housing get an inside view of the Chelsea House student life!
- Looking for a fun activity for those of who are staying at Chelsea House over Christmas? We got you covered! A huge free sledding hill 🛷 will be open for free this holiday season at Montreal's Parc Ignace-Bourget beginning on December 26th. You may bring your own equipment or borrow tubes for free at Monseigneur Pigeon.
Derek Robbins | Dreamstime
- Here's another heart pumping activity for our adventurous CH members -- winter biking 🚵 !! Sounds dangerous? Don't worry! As long as you take all the usual precautions (i.e. wearing a helmet), you should be good to go! Check out this map of Montreal bikeways and start planning your routes with the gang 😉
- Not a fan of outdoor winter activities? We got something for you, too! A new arcade 🕹 recently opened at Pointe-Claire in the Sources Mega Center. TIP: they will be offering free games for for free from 2pm to 5pm on Christmas Day (December 25) and New Year's Day (January 1).
- Chelsea House End of Semester Party at 212
Again, thanks to our friends from 212 for accommodating us at their club on a full-packed night 🙏🏻 We hope you enjoyed your time as much as we did! 🔥
- Love Note from the Chelsea House Community Team 💌
In case you missed our email last night, we'd like to share with you a little surprise that we prepared for all our members who were with us the past semester:
- WEEKLY RECAP: Here are some snaps of what went down the past week with the rest of the fam:
He is from Paris, France 🇫🇷
He's currently taking up Aerospace 🚀 at the Department of Engineering of École de technologie supérieure ÉTS Montreal 🏫
Augustin has two main interests: First is gaming 🎮 and internet 🧑🏻💻 and the second one is nature 🌱 and wildlife 🦁.
His family and peers describe him as someone who is funny, trustworthy, and easygoing.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!! THE STUDENT JOB BOARD FOR SOME PART-TIME CASH $$$
- Content Writer @ ShoutVox | The company is in need of a remote content writer to join their team. If accepted, you will be responsible for developing content in the form of blog posts, articles, landing page content and additional marketing content (email copy, etc.). You will be an integral part of their overall content marketing efforts to support their local and small business clients. Best thing about this job is you can work in the comforts of your room at Chelsea House!
- Daycare Attendant @ McGill Childcare Centre | If you're fond of kids and don't mind working in a physically demanding environment, this part-time job might be for you! As a daycare attendant, you will be in charge of maintaining daycare equipment and assisting in housekeeping and cooking duties. You will also be asked to prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods. Both EN and FR speaking applicants are welcome!
- Napkin Printer @ The Drap | This job post is super simple, all you need to is print and pack napkins. That's it! Added bonus is you'll be given benefits such as dental care, extended health care, and life insurance, among others. If you're looking for an easy way to earn extra cash, grab the opportunity and apply now!
- As you all know, some of our beloved members are leaving us for good 😢 Again, we'd like to thank you for being part of the Chelsea House family! You are more than welcome to come back in anytime!!